NEEED: Never Ending Experiences of Earnest Deeds
NEEED Welfare is a not-for-profit organization founded by Mrs. Sabina Khatri in 2006. This occurrence came about based on a number of cultural and behavioral questions essentially pertaining to the yawning chasm between the upper and lower classes of Pakistan:
- Why can't the poor not befriend the rich?
- Why can’t their children study in same schools as the rich?
- Why can’t they be invited to each other get-togethers as friends?
- Why can’t they intermarry?
- Why do the rich have to feel so superior helping the poor and why do the poor have to feel so inferior receiving the help? Why can’t this help be mutual?
- Is the gaping distance between these two classes of people simply financial or does it carry a psychological taint as well?